Topping up & Balance Information
Just like in Greece!
You can top up your prepaid phone's airtime when you are abroad, with one of the following ways:
- 1. If you have acquired a top-up card before your travel, you can send an SMS to 1268, free of charge.
Text the 16-digit top-up code (with no spaces) to 1268 (SMS to 1268 from abroad is free of charge). If the code is valid, you talk time will be automatically topped up and you will receive the following SMS: "Ο ΧΡΟΝΟΣ ΟΜΙΛΙΑΣ ΣΑΣ ΕΧΕΙ ΑΝΑΝΕΩΘΕΙ. YOUR CREDIT UPDATE WAS SUCCESSFUL". If the code is invalid, you will receive the following SMS: "ΜΗ ΑΠΟΔΕΚΤΟΣ ΚΩΔΙΚΟΣ ΚΑΡΤΑΣ. SCRATCH CARD NUMBER NOT VALID".
- 2. If you have acquired a top-up card before your travel, you can enter MyF2G and top up your airtime online, by entering the 16-digit top-up code.
- 3. If you have acquired a top-up card before your travel, you can top-up your airtime by calling 0030 693 5601268 from a landline or a WIND mobile (roaming charges apply).
Follow the recorded instructions to top up your talk time. During the call you will be asked to type the number of the connection you wish to top up (69ΧXXXXXXΧ). Following that, you will listen to the same message that you would have heard if you called 1268 from your prepaid phone.
- 4. Enter MyF2G and choose to top up through your credit card or PayPal account.
Alternatively, you can top-up online without signing up for MyF2G (Anonymous Top-Up), and pay through your credit card or PayPal account.
- 5. You can purchase online a 16-digit top-up code, through "Viva" and "Connect Phone". Then, you cam top up through any of the options above (1,2,3).
- 6. You can ask a third party to purchase a top-up card for you and give you the code or ask someone to visit a WINF store in Greece for an electronic top-up.
When you are abroad, you can stay informed about your remaining balance by sending an empty SMS to 1269, free of charge, or logging in to MyF2G.