W Business & Business Control
For worry free Roaming choose the bundle that better fits your needs!
WIND Roaming bundles allow you to use your phone abroad and at the same time control your cost. Choose the one that better fits your needs!
0,40€ per call in EU and 2,5€ per call in 22 rest of world destinations!
WIND Business Roamer allows you to make and receive calls when you are abroad with a low call per fee depending on the country you are visiting with only 2.99€ per month.
Roaming calls in EU
- You can use your domestic allowance without extra charge when you make a call from an EU country to Greece or to any other EU country, without extra charge
- When you go over your minutes you’ll pay 0.40€ per call for outgoing calls up to 3 minutes and then 0.30€/minute
- Incoming calls are free of charge
Roaming calls in Zones 2 & 3
- Outgoing calls are charged with 2.5€ per call up to 2 minutes and then 0.342€/minute
- Incoming calls are charged with 2.5€ per call up to 30 minutes and then you’ll pay our standard roaming rates for incoming calls
Activation / Deactivation
- To activate the service text «BROAM NAI» to 1202
- To deactivate the service text «BROAM OXI» to 1202
- Business roamer is renewed automatically every month until it is deactivated
- Business roamer cannot be used for outgoing calls in China
- Calls are charged per second, with a minimum duration of 180 seconds for calls from EU countries and 120 seconds for calls from zones 2 and 3.
- WIND Roamer is valid for calls to Greece, local calls and calls to EU countries. It is not valid for calls to the rest of the world, to maritime and satellite networks, value added services and data services, for which standard roaming services apply
- All prices include VAT 24%.
- Countries included in EU (Zone 1): Austria, Aland Island, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Rep., Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana (Guyane), Germany, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK
- Countries included in Zone 2 & 3: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia Herz., Isle of Man, Faroe Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Moldova, Monaco,San Marino, Switzerland, Turkey, Belarus, Canada, China, Egypt, Fyrom, Lebanon, Montenegro, Saudi Arabia, UAE, United States
Surf the web, with no worries, for just €35,29!
Because you like surfing even when you're abroad, WIND offers you a new GPRS roaming bundle, for non-EU countries!
WIND now offers 15MB to use from your mobile, when you travel to zones 2 & 3 destinations, for a monthly fee of €29.
The bundle is activated:
- By texting (free of charge) «DATAROW NAI» to 1202 or calling Customer Support (1260, with charge)
- The bundle is deactivated by texting (free of charge) «DATAROW ΟΧΙ» to 1202 or calling Customer Support (1260, with charge)
- The service is automatically renewed every month until deactivated
- When activating / deactivating the service, subscribers are charged prorated monthly fee and receive proportionately the embedded usage of the service
- The usage that is not consumed within the billing month is not transferred to the next
- After consumption of free MB, subscribers will be charged according to nominal Roaming pricelist for the Zone 2 and 3 countries
- GPRS usage, within and outside the offer is charged per 10KB
- WIND euroData is valid for networks in the following destinations, if data roaming is available: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Guernsey, Switzerland, Moldova, Isle of Mann, Faroe Islands, San Marino, Jersey, Turkey, Egypt, USA, UAE, Canada, China, Belarus, Lebanon, Montenegro, FYROM, Saudi Arabia.