Choose the bundle that suits you and set your communication free!
WIND roaming bundles offer you talk time, SMS and MBs, to talk, text ans surf, worry-free, when you travel abroad. Choose the one the suits your needs!
200΄ to all, for roaming calls in the EU
Talk To All, your favorite bundle, travels with you in the European Union!
Take Talk To All, your favorite bundle, with you, for just an extra €5 and communicate with everyone just ase easily as you do while in Greece! Activate the Roaming Talk to All bundle and get 200' for incoming and outgoing calls to and from the EU, valid for 30 days, for just €10! When you return to Greece, any minutes left can be consumed towards calls to WIND, Vodafone, Cosmote, and all greek landlines!
- Outgoing calls are charged per second, with a minimum charge of 3 minutes
- Incoming calls while roaming are charged per minute
- Roaming Talk to All can be activated up to 4 times every 30 days
- Free minutes are valid for 30 days from bundle purchase
- Talk time can be used towards incoming and outgoing roaming calls to and from EU member states. Furthermore, talk time can be used towards national calls to all Greek mobile and fixed line networks
- Free minutes can't be consumed towards videocalls, non-geographic fixed line numbers (e.g. short codes), calls to third-party services or calls to and from satellite and maritime networks
- Bundle activation unlocks the F2G +More bundles, which can only be consumed in Greece
- The bundle is compatible with the WIND Roamer service. Free talk time from Roaming Talk to All is consumed before free talk time from WIND Roamer.
- The bundle is compatible with EuroTalk and Euro4All. Free talk time from Roaming Talk to All is consumed first, followed by free talk time from EuroTalk, and finally Euro4All.
- Roaming Talk to All is valid in the following territories: Azores, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Denmark, Estonia, UK, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Aland Islands, Reunion Island, Norway, Holland, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland.
- To use the free talk time and/or SMS and/or MB, from the embedded usage of activated prepaid bundles or offers, you must have at least €0.01 to your balance.
Talk for €2.61 in the rest of the world!
Now you can use your free talk time of your plan while you are abroad with the new roaming service WIND Roamer that is available to all consumer postpaid WIND subscribers travelling to EU countries.
The service is activated free of charge and has no monthly fee! After activation, it is used every time you are abroad! Incoming/outgoing calls charges
Zone 1 / EU
- Outgoing calls from and within the EU are charged only €0.45 per call for the first three minutes. Following that national calls charges apply (€0.0057/second)
- Incoming calls within the EU, with a duration of up to 30 minutes, are only charged €0.45 per call
Zones 2 & 3
- Outgoing calls from zones 2 & 3 are charged €2.6 for the first two minutes. Following that national calls charges apply (€0.0057/second)
- Incoming calls, with a duration of up to 30 minutes, will be charged €2.6 per call
Text ‘ROAMER ΝΑΙ’ to 1202, to activate the service.
Text “ ROAMER ΟΧΙ” to 1202 (free of charge).
- The service is available to F2G, WIND Card and Q subscribers.
- Calls are charged per second, with a minimum duration of 180 seconds for calls from an EU country and 120 seconds for calls from a Zone 2/3 country.
- Standard roaming charges apply if the duration of the incoming call exceeds 30 minutes.
- WIND Roamer is valid for calls to Greece, local calls and calls to EU countries. It is not valid for calls to the rest of the world, to maritime and satellite networks, value added services and data services, for which standard roaming services apply
Surf the web, with no worries, for just €35!
Because you like surfing even when you're abroad, WIND offers you a new GPRS roaming bundle, for non-EU countries!
WIND now offers 15MB to use from your mobile, when you travel to zones 2 & 3 destinations, valid for 30 days, with an activation fee of €35.
The bundle is activated:
- By texting (free of charge) «DATAROW NAI» to 1285.
- The bundle is available to F2G, WIND Card and Q subscribers.
- The bundle is valid for 30 days from activation
- The bundle can be activated only once within 30 days
- The usage that is not consumed 30 days is not transferred to the next billing period
- After consumption of free MB, subscribers will be charged according to nominal Roaming pricelist for the European Union countries (Zone 1)
- For F2G and WIND Card subscribers, WIND euroData is valid for networks in the following destinations, if data roaming is available: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Guernsey, Switzerland, Moldova, Isle of Mann, Faroe Islands, San Marino, Jersey, Turkey, Egypt, USA, UAE, Canada, China, Belarus, Lebanon, Montenegro, FYROM, Saudi Arabia
- For Q subscribers, WIND euroData is valid for networks in the following destinations, if data roaming is available: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina,Guernsey, Switzerland, Moldova, Isle of Mann, Faroe Islands, San Marino, Jersey, Turkey, Bangladesh, Canada, China, Belarus, Egypt, FYROM, Lebanon, Montenegro, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, UAE Ukraine, USA