Career. Academic Community
WIND's Human Resources Department has established a dynamic presence in the most important university career days, conversing with students, graduates, as well as professionals.
This way, our company contributes to the development of tomorrow's professionals and gets in touch with potential future executives.
WIND's cooperation with the Academic Community includes:
- Organising seminars and guided tours to technical installations for students.
- Organising presentations about company operations.
- Supporting and cooperating with students on dissertations.
- Sponsoring scientific conferences aiming to support students’ orientation to the labor market.
WIND's support of the Academic Community is also part of our corporate social responsibility, through our participation to voluntary initiatives for the guidance of young people who are at the beginning of their careers:
- Future Leaders: A training and social contribution NGO, which organises interactive training courses for postgraduate students and holders of postgraduate diplomas and business executives. Its aim is bridging the gap between universities and the marketplace. WIND executives follow a 4-day workshop and then guide postgraduate students in the execution of projects for NGOs
- Job-Pairs: An organised social initiative which was established by academic community members aiming to introduce young Greek university graduates to enter the job market. WIND was the first to support this initiative and pointing toward an exclusive cooperation. WIND executives participated voluntarily for the first time in 2013, acting as mentors for university graduates who aspire to enter the industry of telecommunications.