We develop our employees
At WIND Hellas, our ongoing goal is to attract, retain and develop professionals. Here, exceptional people who are passionate about learning and development in a dynamic environment of new technologies can make their way to an exciting career. Alongside, the socially responsible action of a business positively affects its relationship with its employees, as confirmed by our annual survey of employees’ views. In fact, according to the latest survey, 8 out of 10 of our Company employees are satisfied with the way the Company contributes to the community.
A necessary condition for success in the internal recognition of Corporate Responsibility is not only to keep up informed but also the participation of our employees in all social responsibility programs and the company’s volunteering action. At the same time, it is also our responsibility to incorporate new initiatives that concern our employees; focusing on actions that support employment, development, care, social responsibility and the reinforcement of our corporate culture. In this context, in 2017 we undertook the following activities:
- Design of internal programs to reinforce employee commitment
- Increase of education and development programs for all employees
- Increase of reward incentives and retention of talent
- Talent management and diversity
- Maintaining programs for rewarding exceptional results
- Design and implementation of the internal activities and welfare program "ευWIND"
- Enriching events for all employees and their families
- Reinforcement of internal communication and dialogue
- Provide new digital tools that enhance teamwork and efficiency
- Optimization of organization and operation through simplification and redesign of procedures
More information you may find in the Sustainability Report here.