Bill Payment Methods
Choose how to pay your bill!
You can pay your WIND bill using any of the following methods:
- Through myWIND, the online connection management platform
- Through the online payment service, using a credit card(Visa, MasterCard & Diners)
- In all WIND stores, when you quote your connection number (recommended for fast service)
- In "Public" stores, post offices & OPAP retailers displaying the "ΣΕΠΠ" and WIND logos and with your invoice
- Using your credit card (Visa, MasterCard & Diners), by calling 13800 from mobile or fixed phone with charge (Monday-Friday 08:00-19:00)
- Using Visa,MasterCard or Diners credit cards, through an automatic payment order (credit cards issued by foreign banks are excluded) or at a WIND store
- Online, using PayPal
- To issue an automatic payment order using Visa, MasterCard or Diners), you should visit a Wind store and presenting your credit and ID cards.
- Alternatively, you can order the automatic payment of your bill through any WIND store, after presenting your credit and ID cards
- At any branch of the following banks: Ethniki, Eurobank, Alpha Bank and New Hellenic Post Bank, with your bill.
- Automatically, through your bank account, with a payment order issued to: Ethniki, Eurobank, Alpha Bank, Citibank, Piraeus Bank και New Hellenic Post Bank.(For more information, visit a bank branch)
- Through the ΑΤΜs of: Ethniki, Alpha Bank, New Hellenic Post Bank, using the ATM Payment Code on the first page of your bill
- Through the APS of Piraeus Bank & the New Hellenic Post Bank
- Through the web-banking services of: Ethniki, Eurobank, Alpha Bank, Piraeus, HSBC & New Hellenic Post Bank
- Through the phone-banking services of: Eurobank Alpha Bank, Piraeus & HSBC
- Through the winbank easypay service of Piraeus Bank (www.easypay.gr ) , live - pay service of Eurobank (www.livepay.gr) & www.simplepay.gr of National Bank
- Payment through a credit card is completed within one (1) work day, through banks within (2) work days, through the post office within four (4) work days and through WIND stores at the same day.
- If you forget to pay your bill before its due or your connection has been temporarily disabled because of overdue debts, pay through a WIND store in order to reconnect your service as soon as possible.
- Alternatively, you can call WIND Customer Support Team at 13800 from mobile or fixed phone with charge or send us your payment receipt via the contact form in www.wind.gr (if you choose any other payment option), including your connection number or customer code.
- You must notify us on any objections concerning bill charges, within 10 days from the date your bill was posted.
- There are no extra charges for transactions through WIND stores or through a credit card automatic payment order.
- Extra charges may apply for payments through banks and the post office. For more information visit a bank branch or a post office.
- Important: You do not have to send the payment receipt if you have paid through a WIND store.
Useful telephone numbers
For more information on paying your bill, you can call WIND Customer Support Team (24/7) at:
- 13800 for Consumer subscribers within Greece (charge from landline 0,26/call with VAT & charges, or from your WIND mobile (charge 0,25/call including VAT, plus mobile charges 12, 15, 18 or 20% depending on the net monthly bill, or from any operator according to its pricelist).
- +306935613800 (with charge) from any line abroad
- 1277 (business subscribers of Mobile), free of charge from a mobile number, or στο 6935601277 (with charge) from a fixed line
- 8005001277 (fixed telephony business subscribers), free of charge from a WIND landline