All your questions about Q and its services will be answered here!
Find the answers to all your questions
Do you have any questions about your account, MyQ or anything else concerning Q? Here we answer the most frequently asked questions!
- Online top-up
- Q Bundles
- Top-up Cards
- myQ App
- Mobile settings
- Top-up bonus
- myQ registration
Choose FAQ group
- Online via myQ.gr. Visit Q's webpage, register to myQ.gr, choose TOP UP and top up your airtime instantaneously and with no hassle using a credit, charge or prepaid card or your PayPal account.
- By electronic top-up at WIND Stores with any integer/whole value or airtime, between just €5 and €50, with no codes or scratch cards.
- Using scratch cards available in all WIND Stores, in kiosks and other small retail outlets. After you obtain the scratch card, make a call free of charge to 1223 and follow the recorded instructions or send the 16-digit number of the scratch card (with no spaces between the digits) by SMS to 1223, or in myQ.gr by choosing «Top up using a 16-digit code».
- At automatic teller machines (ΑΤΜ) of banks (NATIONAL BANK – PIRAEUS BANK)
- At Easypay automatic payment machines
- By SMS Banking (PIRAEUS BANK).
When you are running out of airtime, you can top up anytime you wish, easily, quickly, and safely online, in one of the following ways:
- Using the 16-digit code on the top-up cards, which you can find at any WIND store, collaborating dealership, newsstand, and other retail spots, by choosing the “Online airtime top-up” option.
- By buying airtime digitally using a credit card.
- By buying airtime digitally using PayPal.
The amount, with which you can top up once you first log in to the online airtime top-up service, will range from €5 to €20, including in-between integer sums (e.g. €6, €7, €13).
The airtime top-up sums available to use start at €5 and go up to €50, and include all in-between integer sums (e.g. €7, €8, €16, €33), with the following prerequisites:
- One month must have passed since your log in to myQ.
- You must have activated more than one bundle.
- You must have topped up online more than once.
In order to have access to online top-ups of €20 up to €50, you must fulfill all 3 of the prerequisites above.
Please note: In any other event, you will only have access to online top-ups of €5 up to €20.
The maximum top-up sum cannot exceed €60 per 15 days, using the same credit card.
Available top-up values include VAT and 12% prepaid tax fee. The prepaid tax fee is automatically subtracted from your balance during top-up.
You can top up online as many times as you like.
Attention! The maximum number of allowed transactions using the same card is 2 every 24hrs or 3 every 48hrs.
You can use any type of credit card that can be issued at a Greek bank, such as VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, Maestro, American Express, and PayPal.
No. You can top up your airtime in any way you wish. The online top-up service is just one more way, created for your convenience.
By topping up online (using a credit, debit or prepaid card or PayPal), you enjoy the following benefits:
- With the first online top-up of your, through credit, debit or prepaid card or your PayPal account, you get a bonus of 524MB*, for a total : Extra bonus of 524MB will be added to basic Q bonus. (1000’ προς Q & 500MB).
The minutes are consumed per second and the 1GB per KB.
The bonus is valid for 30 days and not during roaming.
Please note! The above rewards are not given when you top up online by entering the 16-digit code from a scratch card, but only when you top up online through www.myq.gr.
If you have any problems during your transaction, you can call 1222 (€0.24 per call) from a mobile or 2119993000 (local call), and you can also ask your question on our Facebook page, ‘’Q Κινητή’’.
Our representatives will be available to help you resolve any problems you might have.
At WIND, we recognize how vital security is, and we provide the most advanced and cutting-edge methods of safeguarding the transactions made through the Internet and by phone, as outlined in our security policy.
Click here to see all the new Q bundles.
Click here to see all the new and the existing Q online bundles that you can choose.
Your talk time from the new Q bundles and the online bonus is consumed per second, from the first second, offering you the ability to take advantage of 100% of the minutes offered by the bundles.
The embedded time has a duration of 30 days from the day of bundle activation.
In the other Q bundles and the international bundles, minimum charge is 3 minutes and then per second.
Please note that is except the Talk to Bulgaria, Russia, Algeria/Morocco, Bangladesh bundles, where consumption is per 3 minutes.
You can buy and activate all Q bundles up to 4 times every 30 days. The international talk bundles can be activated up to 5 times every 30 days.
Consumption priority is as follows:
- First the free minutes/SMS towards Q are consumed
- Then the free minutes/SMS towards WIND/Q
- Then the free minutes/SMS to all
- Finally, the available € remaining on your account (from balance top-ups)
The offer minutes of the bundles you have activated earlier are always the first to be consumed.
Scratch cards with a value of €10 and €15 are available.
If you are a new Q user and you have not already registered via www.myq.gr, you can register via the Mobile Application. Simply, tap “Sign Up” and follow the procedure by entering your phone number. You will then receive an SMS with a temporary code in order to complete your registration safely. Next you will choose your desired username and password.. Finally you can login by using your new credentials.
First you open the application and on the first screen you fill in your Username and Password in the specified fields.
Open the Application and in the first screen choose “forgot your password?”. Fill -in your mobile number and the e-mail you used during your registration and you will immediately receive all your details with an SMS. With your new credentials you are able to login. Next you will be asked to change the temporary code sent to you with one of your choice! Your new credentials have been created!
If you choose “free entrance” and you cannot have access to General offers and Top Bundles, it probably means that you have not activated your internet connection, either via Wi-Fi or WIND mobile network.
If you choose “free entrance” you will have immediate access to the latest offers as well as to the TOP Online bundles. Also, you can locate the nearest WIND Store. On the Tab “info” you can have easy access to all Social Media as well as useful telephone numbers.
The Status screen contains all relevant information regarding remaining credits of your account as well as remaining minutes, SMS & MB. Also you get information on bundles you have already activated as well as their expiration date.
It is simple! You can go to the nearest point of service where you can buy a prepaid card for recharge. You scratch the card and you enter the code on the Tab ‘Top-Up Your Way’. Tap top up and you just did it!
The functionality which is available via the application allows you to see only WIND shops near your current location. The device uses either GPS signal or Wi-Fi and WIND’s mobile network in order to find your current position.
If you have an active internet connection and you are not able to see the nearest shops around your location, maybe you have deactivated location services on the settings of your mobile device. Activate location services and try again! In order to increase the accuracy inside closed spaces, without the coverage of GPS you will need to activate Wi-Fi for increased accuracy. If the problem insists please restart your device and try again in an open space where the device can have a GPS signal.
The MY Q application is available free of charge. For downloading and usage of the application via WIND’s private mobile network, data is being consumed and charged according to the subscriber’s data plan.
Of course you can login to the application via a different mobile device. You just have to use the credentials which match the account that you want to have access to! Here is one example: If you are a parent and your child has a prepaid Q card, install the application on your device and check your child’s account via your cell phone! It is that Simple!
Of course you can! On the “settings” tab, enter your current password and your new e-mail in the specified fields. After the change, do not forget to activate your new e-mail by touching the link that has been sent to your account.
Of course you can! On the “settings” tab enter your current password and the new one that you wish to use. Tap “change” and you just changed your old password with a new one!
The application saves the login information, whether you used the Wi-Fi or WIND network, so that you don't have to enter them again.
Of course you can. You just have to open the tab “settings” and enter your e-mail on “Newsletter registration” and choose to which Newsletter (Q or WIND) you want to register.
That is because you probably did register to the newsletter during your Sign-Up as a new user.
You get informed immediately on the latest Q offers and promotions. So keep this option always activated in order to get the maximum out of the application!
On Android operating systems are supported versions from 2.2. On iOS operating systems versions from 5.0.
For the Android operating system:
Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Select “New APN”
- Name: Q Internet
- APN: myq
- MCC: 202
- MNC: 09
Leave all other fields blank
Settings > Wireless Connection and Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Select “New APN”
- Name: Q Internet
- APN: myq
- MCC: 202
- MNC: 09
- APN Type: Internet
Leave all other fields blank
For the iOS operating system:
Settings > Network > Mobile Data Network > Enter "myq" at the APN field.
Settings > Mobile Data > APN Settings
- ΑΡΝ: myq
- Username: leave blank
- Password: leave blank
Select Cellular Data on the upper left to save your settings.
IMPORTANT: You need to have activated "Data Roaming".
For more accurate settings regarding your device's operating system version, download the file you can find here.
It's simple! Send an SMS to 888. The text of the SMS depends on your device. Here you can see what text to send:
If you have a Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola or Siemens device, visit the site of the company and have the settings sent automatically to your mobile:
- for Nokia, select "Receive basic settings".
- for Sony Ericsson Motorola, select a country and then select "Network Settings".
- for Siemens, go to service selection and choose "Device Settings".
All above settings for your device are free! Alternatively, you may call Q's Customer Support Service at 1222, available 24 hours a day!
Q SIM cards connect to WIND's national network via roaming, so data roaming must be activated on the phone in order for the Q SIM to connect to the internet.
In order for your phone to access the internet, you must always have Data Roaming activated.
Below you can find the necessary settings on each device:
Settings > Further Settings > Mobile Networks > Data Roaming
Settings > Network > Data Roaming
Settings > Mobile > Data Roaming Options
Attention: : Remember to disable data roaming when you are abroad and you do not wish to have internet on your phone (thereby incurring additional costs)
Q charges per second, and with no minimum call duration. The same charge applies also to consumption of minutes to the new Q bundles. International calls are charged per minute.
You automatically get a 524MB Bonus with each month's first online top-up of €10 or more over the basic Q bonus, for a total of 500MB & 1.000' to Q (consumed by second). The value of the top-up stays in your account.
ATTENTION! The online bonus is valid for online top-ups through a credit, debit or prepaid card or PayPal.
You automatically get a 524MB Bonus over the basic Q bonus, for a total of 500B & 1.000' to Q (consumed by second), with each month's first top-up of €10 or more, through a WIND store. The value of the top-up stays in your account.
Now Q automatically gives you 524MB mobile internet and 1000 minutes towards Q, with consumption per second, with the first top-up of €10 and upwards of the month, and the top-up value remains on your account. You don't need to take any further action. On the first top-up of the month, of €10 and upwards, you will receive the Q bonus automatically.
The embedded time has a duration of 30 days from the day of bundle activation.
You can get a Bonus on the first top-up of €10 and upwards of every month.
You can get the top-up bonus with the first top-up of €10 and upwards of every calendar month. The Bonus will be attributed to your card automatically at no extra charge, whichever way you choose to top up, and the value of your top-up remains on your account, for you to use as you wish.
The 1000' to WIND/Q are consumed per second and the 500MB per KB. The minutes and MB cannot be used while roaming.
Every time you top up at a WIND store you are awarded one of the following two bonuses:
120’ to all national fixed line networks
120 MB Mobile Internet
- The service is valid for all Q subscribers.
- The Bonus is awarded with every top-up at a WIND/Public store
- All valid top-up Bonuses for top-ups of €10+ remain and the "Choose your Bonus" reward is added to them
- Service charge is €0.30 and is automatically subtracted with every transaction.
- Bonus talk time and MB are valid for 30 days. Talk time is consumed per 1" with a minimum call duration of 3'. Data is consumed per kb.
- Balance update through the 1225 menu, as well as www.myq.gr & myQ App.
- The free talk time cannot be consumed while roaming and towards value-added services
- In order to use the free talk time awarded through the "Choose your Bonus" service, you must have at least €0.01 remaining in your balance
- The service is valid ONLY for top-ups at WIND stores and not for online top-ups using PayPal/credit Card or top-ups using a 16-digit code
The online registration Bonus is 500 MB, valid for one month.The bonus is consumed per kb.
Find out everything, your remaining time, top-up, extra Bonus and packs, by visiting My Q - under "Check your status". Alternatively, call 1225, free of charge from a Q mobile.
No. You may, however, call 112, which is the Pan-European Emergency Number. The same number can be dialed by every Q subscriber, regardless of call barring.
No, they cannot be used in value-added services, just the destinations mentioned in each specific bundle.
When abroad, depending on what you want, here is what you need to do:
- Q's Customer Support Department: 1222 or +306995551222 (charged as an outgoing call to Greece)
- Top-up: 1223 or +306995551223 (free)
- Top-up using a credit card: Q Easy Recharge from Q's website
- Information on the available talk time: 1225 or +306995551225 (charged as an outgoing call to Greece)
- Top-up someone else's phone: 1229 or +306995551229 (charged as an outgoing call to Greece)
- Information on Roaming Charges within the EU: 1266 (available only from abroad) or +306935601266 (free from EU countries)
- Q Help Line: text message to 1226 for a €0,50 credit to the subscriber's balance when this is nearly zero (free SMS)
- Information on Roaming Charges and Networks: via Q's website
In order to make any call even if you have free talk minutes from your bundles you must have available balance of €0.01 and more.
The Roaming service is activated for everybody with a Q card and there is no special procedure. However, before you travel, make sure that Roaming is available in the country you are travelling to. As soon as you reach that country and switch on your phone, it will automatically connect with the network with which Q has closed an International Roaming agreement. If in that country there is an agreement with several networks, you may manually chose your preferred network, from your device's menu.
Q offers you free data for using WhatsApp. You can use WhatsApp for free, without purchasing a data bundle or receiving a data bonus.
The offer includes data for all WhatsApp services, with the exception of geolocation and mapping services, since they use a third-party app.
Internet voice calls through WhatsApp are, at the moment, not free of charge for Q subscribers. Subscribers will be charged for the data consumed during these calls, according to any bundles activated, or the basic data charges valid for Q.
The offer is not valid while roaming.
There is no limit! No fair usage policy applies for data consumed while using WhatsApp through the Q network.
Charges for all other apps are based on the Q pricelist.
CAUTION! Data may be consumed for the automatic update of apps (even if they are not currently running). To avoid these charges, purchase a Q data bundle, starting at only €2!