One Number (801)
Your lucky number!
What does the service offer?
The service is addressed to companies that want to offer communication to their customers at low-call rate through a unique number of the 801 500 xxxx format, accessible from all over Greece.
Who is it addressed to?
The service is addressed to companies that communicate with their customers as a part of their customer-centered policy. Some indicative business sectors are the following:
- Shipping and transport
- Food Manufacturers
WIND Business One Number (801) is essential for every modern, dynamic, small or large enterprise that wish to provide top-quality Customer Services.
If you wish to learn more, please choose one of the categories below:
Choose One Number and benefit!
- The service includes a number of features covering the whole range of business needs, such as call routing based on time, call origin, customer choice, desired percentage distribution, etc.
- The service is not provided in the form of pre-selected “packages” which the customer has to adapt to their needs, irrespective of the desired specific functionality. On the contrary, the customer may “set up” the service by selecting its structural features and thus obtain a totally personalized service, combined with accordingly adjusted rates. The customer therefore achieves outstanding value for money.
- The service is supported by a number of activities which can maximize its performance.
- The customer may choose any number they prefer (801 500 xxxx), thus obtaining an additional marketing advantage for their communication.
- Depending on business needs, the service is available either through direct connection to the company’s network, or through the customer’s existing connection to the national fixed network.
Which service features may I choose?
The Customers may choose from a comprehensive list of available features, and may combine them to customize the service to meet their needs.
- Time-based routing
- Call origin routing
- Percentage distribution routing
- Immediate routing
- VIP routing
- Incoming/outgoing call barring
- Provision of detailed performance statistics
- Routing based on menu options
- Call forwarding
- Simultaneous call limit
- Waiting queue
Is there any assistance available in case of trouble?
The company’s highly trained personnel provide top-quality support services.
To this end, we use:
- Advanced circuit monitoring devices:
- Problem tracking & fast-solving mechanisms
- Network designed with alternative paths
- 24-hour network supervision & management
- Fully staffed NOC (Network Operation Center).
What about the cost?
Each solution is tailored to the customer’s specific needs and, therefore, the final cost will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
How can I subscribe?
Call WIND Business Sales department at 13800 (charge 0,26€ per call from fixed) or contact us at Business-Sales@wind.gr
In case you are already WIND business customer, call at 1277 from business fixed line or business mobile line, free of charge or contact us at Business-Sales@wind.gr