For demading clients!
The Withhold Caller ID feature can be used if you want your number not to appear on a landline or mobile handset with Caller Identification capability. Every time, you can choose whether your number will appear on the screen of the handset you are calling.
Dial * 31 # and the telephone number you want to call (e.g. *31#21023456782102345678)
Barring Outgoing Calls can be used if you want to prevent your handset from making some or all calls. By using a Call Barring Number, you can bar international, long distance or mobile calls.
You can activate/deactivate the service yourselves by using a password of your choice. The default password is 1111.
- Activate: Dial * 3 4 * password * barring code number and #
- Confirm: Dial * # 3 4 #
- Deactivate: Dial # 3 4 * password and #
- Deactivation for a single phone call: Dial ##3 4 * password and # and the number you wish to call
- * To change the password, dial * 0 3 1 * the previous password * the new password * the new password and #.
Choose the type of barring you wish to activate and dial the corresponding Call Barring Code Number.
|Barring Category||Call Barring||Barring Code Numbers|
|Universal Barring - Children Security||All (except emergency numbers)||1|
|IN Premium Rate||Barring of the following numbers: 901xxxxxxx, 909xxxxxxx, 825xxxxxxx, 850xxxxxxx, 875xxxxxxx, 14xxx||2|
|Premium Rate, International and Inmarsat||Barring of the following numbers: : 901xxxxxxx, 909xxxxxxx, 825xxxxxxx, 850xxxxxxx, 875xxxxxxx,14xxx||3|
|Premium Rate, International and Inmarsat||Premium Rate, Mobiles, International, Inmarsat, IN Premium Rate 901, 909||4|
|Universal call barring except for local calls||Mobiles, International, Inmarsat, INTERNET EPAK 896, IN Premium Rate 901, 909, Short Codes except for Emergency Codes||5|
- Emergency numbers can never be barred.
- You can bar the ΙΝ 800xxxx, 801xxxx, 807xxxx services only by using the first barring code number.
When your phone is busy:
- Activate: Dial * 6 7 * the phone number you want to divert to and # (e.g. *67*21023456782102345678#)
- Deactivate: Dial # 6 7 #
- Confirm: Dial * # 6 7 #
When a call is not answered on your phone:
- Activate: Dial * 6 1 * the phone number you want to divert to and # (e.g. *61*21023456782102345678#)
- Deactivate: Dial # 6 1 #
- Confirm: Dial * # 6 1 #
When you want all your calls to be forwarded to another phone:
- Activate: Dial * 2 1 * the phone number you want to divert to and # (e.g. *21*21023456782102345678#)
- Deactivate: Dial # 2 1 #
- Confirm: Dial * # 2 1 #
Call Waiting / Holding
You can use Call Waiting to make sure that no incoming calls are missed. While talking, you will hear a sound that informs you that someone else is calling you. To:
- Activate: Dial * 4 3 #
- Deactivate: Dial # 4 3 #
- Confirm: Dial * # 4 3 #
When you hear the Call Waiting sound, you have 2 options:
- To hang up on the first interlocutor and talk to the second one by dialing [R] or [Recall] or [Flash] or by pressing the hook flash button.
- To put the first interlocutor on hold and talk to the second one by dialing [R] and 2 or [Recall] and 2 or [Flash] or by pressing the hook flash button and dialing 2.
- You can also ignore the call and go on with your conversation. Upon completion of approximately 40˝, the incoming call sound goes off.
- If you have activated the call waiting feature and your line is busy, the caller will hear the following message: Your call is on hold; please, don’t hang up unless you hear the busy tone.” Or, they will hear a normal calling sound for 60˝ and then the busy tone.
Conference Call enables you to add a third person to your conversation so that you can communicate with 2 persons at the same time.
- Dial [R] or [Recall] or [Flash]
- Call the second interlocutor
- Dial [R] or [Recall] or [Flash] and 3 to activate the conference call.